Monday, October 7, 2019

Hi, my name is amelia hudson and this is my first blog.
So I’m 15 years old and i’ll probably be the last one in our grade to turn 16. My birthday isAugust 13 and I am always the last one to do things like get my learners permit. I am half Filipino and half American. My mom was born in Canada but moved around a lot when she was younger because my grandfather was a coal mine engineer. My grandpa died last year. My father was born to teenage parents who didn’t know what they were doing but loved him a lot. His whole family always lived in Roanoke Rapids, NC and they all became teachers.
The one thing my parents have in common is learning and traveling. They both speak 3 languages including Spanish, French, Portuguese, and Hebrew. They met in graduate school while both attending the University of South Carolina school of business. They always talk about how I am resourceful and they know I will be successful.
As for my ambitions in the future I want to go to a college as far away from my family as possible. I would prefer to go to New York City because it is big and smells like trash which reminds me of the opportunities i’m surrounded by. I plan on not talking to my family for three years after I graduate. I just hate them and I feel like I need a break from my twin sister and my parents.
See you for another blog...
-Amelia

No comments:

Post a Comment